Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Daybook 3-8-16

Outside My Window...
We've had some days that we've had the windows open.  Spring is in the air.

I am Thankful...
for a devoted husband.  He's pretty awesome!

I am Thinking About...
Oh my goodness.  Nothing.  Do I have a nothing box?  I thought only guys did.  

Notes About School...
Max got to go to Robotics club after school on Monday.  The boys are finishing up their science fair display boards and the book fair/read-a-thon is going on so they're pretty happy.

From the Kitchen...

Taco Tuesday, baby! 

I am Creating...
my boss' schedule.  It has been a busier-than-normal week which is fine because lately it's been super quiet (work-wise).

I am Working On...
Nothing.  Not that there aren't many things that need to be done, but for just an evening...

I am Reading...
Someday, Maybe

and  

The Read Aloud Handbook

I am Praying...
for peace.

I am Struggling...
with needing peace..

I am Hearing...

Nothing.

Around the House...
Everyone's asleep, as always when I do this.  I'll be going to bed soon too.

One of my Favorite Things.


The kids having fun with the hover board that Max and Tony made.  They have to wear ear protection because the leaf blower mower is loud.  Jase asks for his ear muff"ins".  haha.

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Finishing up plans for the Box Top Rewards Party, planning a few getaways

No comments:

Post a Comment