Thursday, June 18, 2015

Some May Mini Adventures!

If Jase can do it, so can I!  Well, not exactly and Jase isn't doing it full time yet.  We wish!


Snuggling with her little ladybug!



Ryan lost his first tooth!!!



What about me?


Or me?


I can do it too!


Phone troubles meant the little ones got to enjoy the kid table at the Apple store.


Evelyn had a little virus and I just about passed out when they asked her to step on the scale that was on the floor instead of having me lift her onto the baby scale.  Excuse me?  When did she become a big girl?


Always happy with daddy!


We always have fun at the park!



I get quite a few looks going down the street with this cute crew.


Sweet Ethan always wants to hold Evelyn's hand and she finally let him. :)


Daddy, are you awake?


Daddy snuggles!



Painting and attempting to be crafty have been a part of my May adventures.  Here are some Madeline prints that are going on Ev's wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment