Saturday, September 20, 2014

Them Babies

I love my babies.  Life is so different now with Max and Ryan both in all day school.  The babies and I have lots of little adventures.  We go on walks, I try to go grocery shopping with their help, we paint, they get into things while I try to work, we bake, we build, etc.  Life is good.






This is the view of Evelyn's head that I often see as she scrambles to get up and snuggle with me.  What a cuddle bug.



 I think my shoe is as big as she is.

She loves the laughing monkey that Uncle Alan got her and Jase.

She's starting to climb.  And she walks around with me one-handed!

Jase is doing so many animal sounds now.  It's really cute.  He does chicken, cow, dog, cat, sheep, goat, wolf, lizard, bee, lion, bear, elephant.  I need to get them on video.




No comments:

Post a Comment