Saturday, September 20, 2014

Missionary Reflections



I had to say good-bye to another missionary friend.  The sister missionaries came over and did some service and I fed them a lunch typical french lunch with soup, bread and cheese, yogurt and fruit.  We had such a good discussion about missionary work.  I love these girls.  It also got me thinking more about my mission and there's talk of a missionary reunion in France to coincide with the dedication of the Paris France temple.  I started scanning more mission photos into the computer.  There is nothing like sharing happiness with others.  Even though there are some who don't accept what I know to be true, there is still that opportunity to serve and grow.  Missions are life changing and I'm so glad I got to go on one and I'm so glad I get to work with these wonderful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment