Monday, September 30, 2013

A Day

I love my kids!  Our days are full of lots to do from school to play dates, dad's work, mom's work, house work, adventures, you name it.  Here are some pics from our past week.  The kids are doing their work--being a kid.  Ryan and his friend are masterfully designing a city complete with pipe systems to the sewer.  You should hear them tell you all about it, it's quite intriguing.  They are future engineers for sure.

 
 Jason is busy doing his best at being the cutest 15 month old around (and destroying his brother's city).
 
Evelyn is doing what she does best--snuggle close to mommy.  She was having a tough time sleeping this day so the Moby wrap came to my rescue and she was attached to me while I did my work.

 
Sorting laundry for 6 people.  It's a bit overwhelming. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment