Sunday, September 8, 2013

2 1/2 Weeks!

Evelyn and I had a little girl time yesterday when everyone else was at the aquarium.  I gave her a bath and played dress up with her.  I hate to take a few pictures because her tiny arms and legs are always moving.  I was going to change her into one more outfit but decided she was more in the mood to sleep! ; )






Little Miss Evelyn is just over 5 lbs. and 13.5 oz.  She was weighed on Friday to make sure her weight is going up and it is.  We were hoping that my milk supply was enough this time without supplementing and unfortunately, it wasn't.  But as long as she's growing.  It's amazing the difference between my worries when I had Max and my lack of worries with Evelyn.  I know that I can trust my instincts and consult with my doctor and she's going to be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment