Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Tony!!!

We are grateful for the wonderful fathers and grandfathers in our lives.  We couldn't feel more blessed.  Today, we were able to celebrate what an awesome father Tony is.  He had breakfast made for him.  The young kids all sang at church and then he got cookies.  For his father's day dinner, he wanted to fry some of the fish he's caught.  So, I don't fry things.  I think I tried once after we got married and did not enjoy the experience.  I shopped for everything, but it was Tony's thing.  He spent 2+ hours in the kitchen preparing and frying fish and potatoes.  We had yummy fish and chips.  Then Tony got to rest while we cleaned up. 

 
Tony also helped by hanging pictures.  I have been remiss because Jason's picture hasn't been on our wall yet.  Tony gave me new frames and prints for my birthday so we could have enough frames for all of the kids.  Now we have one up already for baby girl so she won't have to wait a year to be on the wall.
 

 
I love these pictures that Becky took!  I'm trying to think of a little something to go above the family picture that isn't a quote in vinyl.  Hmmm...
 
I love my little family and Tony is a wonderful father, teacher, provider and creator of fun!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment