Friday, June 21, 2013

Fishing Fridays

We decided as a family to have a theme for each day so that we would plan something fun, big or small, and at the same time, keep our summer simple and relaxed.  We planned that Fridays would be Fishing Fridays.


Today, we went to Coulon park.  Tony took Max and Ryan fishing while Jason slept in the stroller and I walked around and enjoyed the beauty. 
 
This is either side of a bridge I crossed over.  I love the green forest and then the view of the beautiful, calm, lake.



 
This is "Duck Island" where the boys were going to be fishing, but they had moved by they time I was done with my walk.
Here they are fishing on the dock.

Tony had a work buddy there as well and they kept fishing while I took the boys to the playground and had the best conversation with another mom.  I love meeting people at parks.  So fun.
Jason loved swinging.  He's so funny because even though he wasn't facing the sun, it was bright enough that he kept closing his eyes.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment