Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cherishing the Moments

There are times when being a busy mom with part time jobs and big responsibilities can be overwhelming.  And there are the moments when I lean on the Lord more and feel some of the weight come off my shoulders.  I wish I did this all the time, but when I do, I get these sweet, sweet moments of peace to cherish as a mother.  I get to sit back and watch and enjoy my children in their innocence. 

I love that my boys still enjoy blowing bubbles.  I know this won't last forever, but how perfect and innocent they were just blowing and chasing bubbles on a sunny afternoon.  I love my boys.

 
Another enjoyable moment was when my boys were helping me clean up after dinner.  Max was sweeping and Ryan was wiping the table.  Then he decided he needed to wipe the balloons.  Whatever makes him happy and love helping, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment