Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nesting and More Nesting

I've been nesting and organizing like crazy. As much as I don't expect this little guy for another couple of weeks, I'm still looking forward to tomorrow's appointment (on my due date) to see if any progression has happened. Last Friday I was at a 2. We shall see.
I've got the car seat and clothes washed and organized. I'm still keeping my eye out for the right double stroller.
Ryan has been helping us prepare for baby too. He's been waking up at least once a night and he's been clingier and whinier. Off course it's understandable, he just had surgery a week ago, but I am hoping that this new phase will be short-lived, things will get back to normal and I'll only be waking up for the new baby when the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment