Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

There was a lot going on the two weeks that my mom and dad came to visit so I didn't take a lot of pictures. However, the boys had a lot of fun and Tony and I are VERY appreciative of all the help they gave us. There were so many little and big things they did to make things easier for us while we were spending time with Jase in the NICU. My mom cleaned because my anal mclooney self has a hard time dealing with grime. She organized some cupboards, cleaned my Brita filter, took care of my laundry, etc., etc. Most importantly she came and kept me and Jase company in the NICU, and played and loved on my boys while I was away. Mom, you will NEVER know how much your help meant to us.

And my dad thinks that the service he gives is no big deal. It was a huge deal. He even let me make a "daddy-do" list of yardwork projects that I wanted to get to, that I have a hard time getting to because of the kids or weather. I now have a garden, a billion less weeds, pavers near my garden, a cleaned patio, pruned hedges and the list goes on. And most important, he loved my boys and read to them and tickled them while I was away.

So there may not be many pictures, but we are forever grateful for all of your help! <3 <3 <3

A few pictures of a "baking" project the boys did with Grandma Pearl--chocolate-dipped bananas.
From June 16, 2012

From June 16, 2012

From June 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment