Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blessings and Birthday

I am so tired but I feel so blessed. Yesterday we spent the day with some great friends and my boys had a blast. I was so relaxed I even cat-napped on my friend's couch. As we left, she loaded my arms with baby supplies.

Today is Max's real 5th birthday. He woke up early because of a nightmare and I was so tired after last night that I cat-napped this morning. Then I remembered a free event at the library and tried to get the kids together but we didn't make it in time. Thankfully there are more dates scheduled at other libraries and so we won't miss it entirely. Max still had a great birthday as some cute friends surprised him with some cupcakes and airplanes and an impromptu playdate. We were so thankful.
From June 16, 2012

And then another friend brought dinner and a yummy dessert so we sang to Max one more time. I wonder what he wished for! ; )
From June 16, 2012

And then some more friends stopped by tonight to see how we were doing and bring a little surprise. Our family is blessed to know so many good people who truly exemplify kindness and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment