Friday, March 30, 2012

Where Was My Camera?

The boys and I spent the evening and day with some of our dear friends. They live an hour and 20 minutes away now and so we decided that it would be fun to spend the night there too so we could have lots of fun. I really wish I'd had my camera. The boys had fun playing and I got to spend time with a darling baby girl. This is the family that took care of my Max when I worked for the state. It's fun to spend time with wonderful friends. Also, I got to visit the girl that I'm a CASA for. She's about to finally move to an adoptive home in Oregon. She's had lots of visits there but the state-to-state paperwork took a long time. I'm hoping and praying that this becomes her forever home because this cute girl has had so much change and disruption in her short life.

No comments:

Post a Comment