Friday, March 16, 2012

What We Have Been Up To...

lately, we've been trying to overcome being sick which has lasted too long. I've felt better then worse and so on. Now I think we're officially done being sick and hopefully I'm not jinxing myself. We've had Tony home some of the mornings since he's on a 3 week break between quarters at school. Wahoo! What this means is that he's packing in the appointments to get things done though. He's becoming friendly with the dentist (finally finishing the implants, crowns that complete all the post-accident dental work--our bank account is depressed) and the orthopedic surgeon (lots of ankle pain, all his cartilage is gone--we're still not sure what's going to happen with that).

I am now 28 weeks along with the pregnancy! Happy Dance! Third Trimester!

The boys have been troopers with mom not feeling good. Here they are playing with a little race track I made.
From March 2012

From March 2012

Tony and I did some major spring cleaning today. I'm so glad to feel good enough to be productive! We're going to finish the boys' room tomorrow (floor boards and wall decor).

No comments:

Post a Comment