Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Boys' Digs

The boys' room is completed. We just needed the finishing touch--a poster from the Museum of Flight. Tony installed a chair rail and base boards. We pained the bottom portion navy blue and white on the top. And there's definitely an aviation theme going on.
As you come in
From March 2012

Love this poster that I mounted on a painted MDF board and modge podged.
From March 2012

Another view
From March 2012

Above the bed.
From March 2012

The kitchen with B-17s looming overhead.
From March 2012

A more complete look.
From March 2012

2 comments:

  1. Love the poster that you modge-podged! I just tried something similar with a calendar page but it bubbled up. How thick is your poster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how thick it was--pretty standard. I had a friend advise me that you have to modge podge and then as it dries, rub it with a card (library card or whatever). Then when it was fairly dryish, I laid heavy books on it. I had to move them a couple of times to make sure they didn't stick. :)

    ReplyDelete