Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Max's First School Christmas Concert!

*Side Note* My husband is awesome and deals with his camera-toting, always picture taking, and camera breaking wife. Unfortunately, we have had 3 cameras in the 7 years that we've been married because *things* happen. This last time, I dropped the camera when we were taking after pictures at the half-marathon. He surprised me with a new, water-proof, shock-proof camera that still takes better pictures than our last! It arrived just in time to take video of Max's first concert. I don't know how to upload the video yet, but...here are a few pics.

I learned that even at a preschool Christmas concert, people can be rude and move in front of video-takers. Also, I swear EVERY parent (husbands AND wives) were videoing. It was crazy.

This first picture didn't turn out because I don't know how to take a photo in the dark yet. Haven't learned the camera and I don't have mad photog skills, but this is a zoomed in group shot. Max is on the bottom.
From December 2011

This is having punch and cookies afterwards.
From December 2011

They were adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment