Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Since I love seeing Christmas lights and decorations, I'm going to post ours. They brighten things up so much!
Our front door!
From December 2011

O Christmas Tree!
From December 2011

I'm posting a few favorite ornaments just for posterity...
This Santa in the airplane was given to us by Tony's coworkers when he was in the hospital after the crash.
From December 2011

I love snowflakes! These were purchased from a friend's daughter years back for a school fundraiser. I love them.
From December 2011

A nativity ornament from Stacey's visit to Germany.
From December 2011

Santa in a kilt. My parents sent this when they were on their mission to Scotland.
From December 2011

The answer to our lack of a mantle. I finished the sign yesterday.
From December 2011

This wall hanging was made by Grandma Kate. It's gorgeous!
From December 2011

A close up of my favorite picture of Mary and Jesus.
From December 2011

A new place for Christmas cards.
From December 2011

My collection of nativities from around the world. My favorite!
From December 2011

The kids' nativity
From December 2011

From December 2011

Max's nutcracker army!
From December 2011

And we listen to a lot of Christmas carols at our house. Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment