Sunday, December 4, 2011

Church Christmas Party

Tony had to work this weekend so he wasn't able to come. Grandpa and the boys and I went. I had responsibilities that kept me away from the party most of the time so Grandpa watched the BYU game on ESPN on his phone, lol. Here are a few pics of the set up.
From December 2011

Max ditched us to go sit with his friend.
From December 2011

Eating dinner was fast, but...the reason is because they had a great idea to have a kids area set up in a big classroom so that the kids had somewhere to go besides running around the tables. We had a video playing, a play doh table, some board game tables, a huge set of legos and a table where you could make a Christmas chain. So that was available until dinner was ready and then as soon as the kids were done with dinner (I shoveled my food down) it was open again. Then when everyone was done with dinner and it was time for the program, we took the kids back to their families. I loved it.
And here is part of the program. Sorry about the spooky eyes, I don't know how to edit that. My favorite part is the missionary playing an angel with his name tag on the outside. Totally awesome!
From December 2011

Here's Ryan watching the program. You would think by this picture that my kids were enthralled and listening wonderfully. Not so much, but I got a good picture of one second when they were listening. ; )
From December 2011

We had a great night. We have a great group of people at church and even though I mostly interacted with the kids in the kids' area, I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment