Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Activities with the Family!

There is a little train at the Renton landing that we rode last Saturday. I was just going to take pictures but then I couldn't resist getting on last minute. The kids loved it even though it was just down the street and back and then around. It was great!
From December 2011

From December 2011

From December 2011

the kids loved this big tree.
From December 2011

And then we went to see SANTA CLAUS!!!
From December 2011

From December 2011

Will my kids ever look at the camera?
And then it was off to a cute little cupcake shop for Christmas cupcakes.
From December 2011

From December 2011

And Tony and I were able to attend a Christmas dinner party with a group of couples and I realized how NICE it is to hang out with friends together. We haven't done that lately with Tony's crazy schedule. It was refreshing!

1 comment: