Sunday, June 5, 2011

Most Recent Projects

Tony did an outstanding job on a project this past quarter. His teacher gave him 100% when it's rare to score so high. He took dimensions from the plans and transferred them to sheets of aluminum, laid out and drilled the rivet holes, and riveted it together. It's a mock airplane control surface to simulate make and repairing an aircraft structure.
From May 2011

From May 2011

Saturday morning was our Relief Society's Retreat of Peace that I helped plan. That took up a lot of my mental energy for awhile and I'm so glad that I had great women to work with. I wish I had pictures, but it was a great time. There was a class on organizing a house of order, one on reflexology and one on pilates/stretching. It was so fun.
Afterwards I met up with Tony and the boys at a friends house where we played and relaxed. Yesterday was a fun-filled, sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment