Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Max!

Max is such a fun kid; we adore him. We celebrated his birthday early so that my parents could fete with us.

I am not a cake decorator, but I was trying to be for Max's airplane-loving sake. The cake kind of fell apart and had to be frosting-glued together. Then, I caught this little swiper on camera.
From June 2011

I have a long way to go, but Max loved it and that's what mattered.
From June 2011


He was in birthday heaven.
From June 2011

From June 2011

From June 2011

From June 2011

Tony ebayed these Construx sets that he used to love as a kid
From June 2011

From June 2011

I wonder who is more excited
From June 2011

He also got this biplane that comes apart so he can drill the screws and put it all back together so he can be an airplane mechanic like dad
From June 2011

We love our monkey Max!

1 comment: