Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm a Mean Mom!

My boys and I are going to the gym every weekday morning (except Wednesday). They get to play and I get to exercise. It's win win. I also try to go somewhere afterwards. However, on Tuesday, they weren't listening to me at Ross so we didn't make it to the park. See, I'm a mean mom. And then yesterday, I took them to an amazing park and we were having a great time until we got to the lake. They walked into the water when I told them not to so we had to go home. I am mean, mean, mean. Even though I know it's good for them and it will only take a few times to get it to sink in, I feel bad.

My Shelf Reliance party was great. I learned even more about the products. I'm going to order the tomato powder and cheese next go around.

There are more pictures added from Ryan's birthday at the Rain Forest Cafe.

3 comments:

  1. Me too. In other words, I do hard things for the benefit and good will of my children even if they don't understand it at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be a mean mom but I am the meanest mom ever! We all are at some point. I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also very mean.

    Lucy's favorite quote:
    "I don't yike you right now! But I stiw yove you!" (said in her gruffest voice)

    ReplyDelete