Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day at Joy School

I had so much fun teaching joy school today. We learned that Valentine's Day is for saying, "I love you" and that you can show love by helping others. We learned about the letter "H" and the number "18". We read John 15:12 and sang, "As I Have Loved You". We learned about the Good Samaritan and we played a game. Whenever I said something that was an act of service they would run and touch their hearts (taped to the window). We frosted cookies, made valentines for mom and dad and "secretly" delivered valentines to each other. I love these kids.
From February 2011

From February 2011

This little one tried to instigate a "cushion fight" during free time but I still love him.
From February 2011

Enjoying some of their Valentine spoils
From February 2011

And here's some artwork too
From February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment