Sunday, February 27, 2011

He Waited Until I Painted

I've been lucky to have children who haven't used walls for their artistic canvases. Maybe once or so but it's been no big deal. Of course there was this fun adventure here but normally, it's not a problem. Until...the boys all left to go to an Aviation Fair and I basked in having the house to myself to get some serious painting done. I cranked up the tunes and painted away. After the boys had been home for awhile, I found out that Ryan had found a dry erase marker and done this
From February 2011

No big deal. I still have plenty of paint, I'm nowhere near done and it will probably even wash off--I just thought it was amazing that on the day where I'm getting my walls to look really nice...well..yeah! :)

And now for some dress-up cuteness:
From February 2011

Ryan likes the costumes we borrowed for joy school as much as Max!

1 comment:

  1. yeah at least it was dry eraser...I touched up my kitchen a few months back and painted over the permanent marker that was currently there only to have it show up again once I was done. Darn those sharpie's!!! At least it is slightly less conspicuous

    ReplyDelete