Monday, February 14, 2011

Today

Sometimes I like going back to my journal and seeing what I did on a certain day. Since this blog is our family journal, here is what happened on 2-14-11. Tony and the boys had different breakfasts (Tony's is always a to-go breakfast) but they both had red orange juice. The boys had heart-shaped pancakes. Max was really sweet and kept saying, "I hope you have a happy Balentine's day, mommy". Ryan is congested and has a hacking cough. He coughed so much a few times that he threw up. Poor baby. And then there was an incident in the bathtub that involved uninvited floaters. Ewwww. So, Valentine's morning was fairly hopping with clean up and laundry. We made a card and decorated cookies to take to daddy at work. I did some office work and did some phone calls. I have a temporary, mini-job where I'm the appointment secretary for a therapist. I make reminder calls from home. It's very easy money and an extra help for our family. After Ryan woke up, we drove to Tony's work to spend a few minutes with him after school and before he started work. Tony's boss let us drive right into the shop since Ryan is sick and I didn't want to get him out. I got to meet the co-workers I haven't met yet, and...Tony surprised me with flowers. We were just going to do service for each other and he went and got me beautiful flowers. It made my day.
From February 2011

Then we had heart shaped sandwiches and nap time/quiet time. I used that time to prime a corner of our utility room.
From February 2011

We took out a shelf that was falling apart and we're going to put in a free-standing can organizer from Shelf Reliance. I also made up some milk from our powdered milk to incorporate with our regular milk. It tastes fine and it saves money. I wish we'd known about this earlier. Then came play time, dinner, more laundry and the sweet littles are in bed.
From February 2011

From February 2011

I love those faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment