Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy's Surprise

Tony has seen his boys a total of about 30 minutes awake in the past 5 days. Last night he installed a little "surprise for them" to wake up to this morning. Tony used to have this toy plane when he was little so he thought the boys would like it. For a look at this fun toy, check this video (skip to about 4:27 so you can skip the boring review part and you can just see it flying).

Max woke up all awe and wonderment. I told them that daddy had given them this surprise and I went to turn it on. Here is what happened when my airplane loving boys saw mom turn on the airplane:
**The propeller came at me fast and clipped my finger.
**Then I tried again and it went all wonky.
**Ryan started screaming hysterically.
**Max asked me to take it down.
Ooops. I told Tony later that it debuted as well as the Ridge Runner did.
Luckily, I know my boys and it only took a few (maybe 5) to stop Ryan from screaming hysterically and look at it and smile. Max loves it and thanked daddy on the phone. So, after it's initial "crashing and burning", it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment