Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

My boys got to meet him for the first time in California. They had a blast.
Austin took Max around most of the night and was such a sweetheart catering to a three year-old's every whim.
From October 2010

Oooh buttons
From October 2010

Drew and Darin were dinosaur destroyers
From October 2010

From October 2010

He's a regular baller
From October 2010

Check me out, daddy!
From October 2010

Me and Ashley
From October 2010

And what I call the Ashley face. She does it much better (haha)
From October 2010

I so want to read this! Do you think Kris has been to Chuck E. Cheese a few times? haha I think the novelty has worn off ; )
From October 2010

From October 2010

From October 2010

The whole family! We missed you Tony!
From October 2010

3 comments:

  1. Definitely read Mockingjay...but just go into it knowing it can't be as good as the first. I think my expectations were too high. I will have to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! I remember her. I have a picture of her in one of my albums with a cheesy smile pointing to her silly putty. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that Jenn! Isn't it crazy that my niece is a beautiful grown up woman with a husband? Wait and we're grown up too? We aren't making faces in front of the mirror anymore as we get ready for school together! "Meh, do you think I'm attractive?" lol!

    ReplyDelete