Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So In Love!

Congratulations Mike and Nicole! Well, almost...but Mike...I hate to break it to you. You have some last minute competition. This morning Max was telling me how daddy, Grandma and Grandpa flew on a big airplane to see you get married in the temple. I told him you were marrying Nicole. Then Max told me that he was going to the temple to get married so I asked who he was going to marry. That's right, you guessed it...Nicole. I broke it gently to him that YOU were marrying Nicole, so, he decided to marry his friend Kelsee instead. I don't think I'll tell Nicole that she has more options since your wedding is only hours away (and I'm pretty sure you guys aren't going to be online before then)! ; )
From March 2010

Congratulations again you two! We are there in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment