Friday, March 19, 2010

9 (Well 9 1/2) Month Check Up

Wow, 4 updates in one night. That might be a new record for me. We have been busy and have purchased a new computer recently, but I'm back! Here's the latest on the wee-est one!
From March 2010

Here is how our sweet little Ryan is growing: weight 20lbs. 12oz (50th %), Height 28in. (30th %) and head 48cm. (90th %). Dr. says the height stats are probably off because an M.A. student did the measuring. All in all he's doing really well. He has a bit of eczema on his face that we haven't been able to kick yet, but he's scooting on furniture and will take steps with me. He's got the biggest smile and still just two bottom teeth even though there are 3 others that I can see just about to pop in. He loves to be tickled and he loves watching his big brother. Tonight, the boys were having a ball in the bathtub together. I just checked on the them sleeping and said a little prayer because I feel so blessed to have them in my life!

1 comment: