Monday, March 29, 2010

The "Jesus Made" Roadtrip

Tony was able to fly out to see his brother get married in South Carolina. He had a great time. As much as we would have loved to have been there, we are just glad Tony was able to go. Tony sent me pics on the cell phone the whole time so it was fun seeing everything even though we weren't there. During a little downtime between the wedding and reception, Tony and his parents toured Charleston. Tony sent me a pic of the horse drawn carriage ride they took in historic Charleston. Anybody who knows me knows that I love exploring, touring, adventure, etc. I LOVE road trips and I LOVE going to new places. So, I'll admit, when I saw pics of Tony's adventure (which will be posted about when we get more pics), I had to have one of my own. Since I have no kids in school, we just went. We drove to Snoqualmie Falls (a little over an hour away) and then took beautiful country roads to the beautiful little town of Sammamish where there I'd found a killer deal on Craigslist. We had fun. Two great memories from this little trip were that Max started thinking the word "taco" was hilarious to say in different voices and he was making Ryan laugh. Random! And also, as we were driving along country roads, seeing cows, beautiful trees, wildflowers, etc., Max started pointing out things that Jesus made. "Mom, mom, Jesus made the trees". "Jesus made the flowers", etc. I loved it!
Checking out the falls
From March 2010

Just a small part of God's beautiful creations.
From March 2010

And Ryan and I were there too
From March 2010

I couldn't get the lighting well for this picture with the flash and without, but it was beautiful
From March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment