Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Northwest Trek

Grandma came to visit so we had to have some fun adventures. Northwest Trek is a great place to take littles because they get to ride a "train" and see lots of animals native to the northwest(bears, eagles, elk, bison, etc., etc.) I didn't take lots of pictures of the animals (especially on the train because I had a very tired Ryan), but I did get several pictures of two very rare monkeys and their devoted grandma.
From February 2010

Max running ahead ("My RUN"). He would also jump on our shadows!
From February 2010

Ryan loving the stuffed frog
From February 2010

From February 2010

I thought this was so cute--Max and Grandma eating lunch on a rock
From February 2010

Apparently it's National Dental Health month and so they gave away giant plastic toothbrushes at NW Trek. Go figure!
From February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment