Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weekend in Oregon

Ryan had his first road trip to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa this past weekend. I had some deja vu experiences during the weekend (like driving past the Mulino airport, seeing a police car speed past me on the 213 heading in the direction of the airport). I'm so grateful that time heals all wounds because so much good has happened since November 29th, 2008.

Ryan and I visited dear friends Becky and Dana. We did the Saturday Market together. Oh, disclaimer: I did a horrible job of taking pictures. I took 2 of Becky getting her henna tattoo and then went on a photo spree for 20 minutes at Grandma and Grandpa's. That was it. Here is Becky:
From July2009.2


From July2009.2


Here are some pics of us enjoying Grandma and Grandpa's house:

From July2009.2


From July2009.2


From July2009.2


Max's first ice cream cone:

From July2009.2

What a face!
From July2009.2


Here is Max driving Grandpa's tractor:

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah says: Look! Max Hiving! (That would be DRiving. Almost everything starts with an "H" for Isaiah though!

    ReplyDelete