Saturday, August 31, 2019

Daybook 8-31-19

Outside My Window...we had a visit from our light-saber wielding neighbors while we were watching a movie.  We love our neighbors.

I am Thankful for...laughter.


I am Thinking About...how much I love the Greatest Showman!  Tony hadn't seen it yet so we watched it.  I was a bad movie partner because I was working at the blog at the same time, but I really wanted to get it caught up.  I seriously love this music!

Notes About School...Evelyn starts full-day school (kindergarten) in a few days.  Life is changing.  I'm so glad we did another year of preschool for her.  She has blossomed in the past year.  I can't wait to see her and the boys grow this year!

From the Kitchen...I made stir fry tonight.  I got a little experimental but it was good.


I am Creating...records of our family's memories.


I am Working On...Mindfulness


I am Reading...White Fragility.  The name has thrown me off for quite some time which of course is pure irony.  

I am Praying...for insight as to where our family should be.  We'd like to look for a bigger home and the question is, should we stay in there area or not.

I am Struggling...with balancing everything...as always.

I am Hearing...Highlights from Scrubs, one of Tony's and my favorites.



Around the House...Everyone is sleeping.

One of my Favorite Things...summer.  


A Few Plans for the Next Week...running


No comments:

Post a Comment