Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2019

For the first time ever, the kids were up before me.  Max and Ryan had opened their stockings before I was able to add my little surprises to Tony's dad's and Mom's stockings.  Then they went back to sleep for a little bit, Max cleaned up cat barf and then threw up himself because of it and Tony and I just tried to put on a smile when we were dead tired from 3 hours of sleep.  But seriously, when you're up for Christmas, it's like pure magic.  It's amazing to see kids open their stockings and see everyone get excited.  I loved getting ornaments and calendars the kids made.  We had our traditional waffles, ice cream and strawberries for breakfast and then facetimed with Doug and Stacey so they could join the fun.  












It's officially official.  We're going to Disneyland!


Playing Chrismasopoly!


Grandma got run over by a reindeer!


Evelyn using my new zen artist board


Jase flying his foam glider plane


Evelyn taking care of her baby


After dropping off Christmas goodies, we opened up the Christmas crackers a friend gave us.  (Ryan was already in bed so we saved one for him).  



Merry Christmas!

3 comments: