Monday, November 12, 2018

The Day after Tahoe!

After we got back from Tahoe, we discovered the water had been turned off.  Then in the middle of the night I started having horrific pain and vomiting.  It got so bad, I had to be transported in the ambulance.  Kidney stones are no joke.  The whole saga involves going home with pain meds but then continued nausea, a trip to urgent care because of a continued fever and then finally going back to the ER with dehydration and fever to find out that the kidney stone had blocked my ureter and a stint had to be put in to drain the infection.  Surgery?  On vacation?  The upside?  Making new friends with the bishop and his wife of Mom Epp's new church family.  I also got to visit a friend who had recently moved to Reno from Renton.  And I got a funny pug card.  Bright side! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment