Monday, November 12, 2018

Drive-In Movie

Another favorite memory of mine was going to the drive-in theater just a few miles from my parents' house.  First Evelyn gabbed away on the ancient artifact at my parent's house, haha.  Then we packed up and went to the drive-in.  My first memory was coming here before we even moved here.  We were visiting my dad who had moved to Sacramento ahead of us to start his job.  We saw Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  I was a bit traumatized seeing the guy pull the beating heart out of a man's chest when I was only 7.  Vivid memories! haha!  but, I also remember this cool slide where the steps and the slide were on the front.  The slide is still there 34 years later!  It was so fun to be there with my kiddos.













No comments:

Post a Comment