Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Birthday Weekend!

I had such a fun birthday.  I appreciated the birthday wishes and the gifts left by thoughtful friends.  Evelyn and I spent the morning walking along the river.  Love my little ladybug and love this part of the trail.






We picked up the kids from school and went to find the swamp monster on Tiger Mountain.


Unfortunately we didn't find her but we did have fun reading the story boards along the way and we found lots of these Bleeding Heart flowers.








Tony took me to get a pedicure and to get sushi.



I went on a bike ride with my good friend.  


I also went out to dinner and a ceramics painting night with a few friends.  Trisha and I have birthdays a week apart so we celebrated both.





I got to open presents with my cute little family.







And then we went on another bike ride.  I love to be outside.  It was perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment