Monday, June 27, 2016

Daybook 6-27-16

Outside My Window...
are freshly watered flowers.  It's been a hot couple of days and so they were thirsty.

I am Thankful...
that Max and I were only sick for a day.

I am Thinking About...
all I need to do to get ready for our  trip.

Notes About School...
I am having the boys do a little bit of Math and writing every day.  It's good for them.  I don't feel mean. ; )

From the Kitchen...

it's telling me to finish cleaning it up

I am Creating...
lists of things to accomplish and make sure are covered while I'm gone.

I am Working On...
patience with Evelyn

I am Reading...
Better Than Before

I am Praying...
for struggling friends

I am Struggling...
with patience

I am Hearing...

the blessed fan.  It is hot.

Around the House...
I'm painting the bathroom cabinets and choosing new wall colors for the living room

One of my Favorite Things.

reading The Wishing Spell with my boys.  Usually when I read to them it's something I've read before.  Now, I want to read as much as they want me to read so we can find out what happens next.



A Few Plans for the Next Week...

get to relax

No comments:

Post a Comment