Monday, May 9, 2016

Mom's Birthday--Part 2

Life can be pretty busy with baseball and piano lessons and the like, so we celebrated with cake and presents the day after my birthday. :)

That morning, I went to storytime with the littles.  How cute are they doing the hokey pokey?



Then we went to pick up our race packets for a fun run the next day and enjoy a carousel ride.



Then a little play date while I planted bulbs.


When everyone was home it was birthday time.  The kids were so excited. :)

Tony and I never do the right numbers for each other. :)  He did trick candles too so the kids had a fun time trying to help me blow them out. 











After dinner, we took the kids to see one of my primary kiddos in the play, Peter Pan.


Then Tony took me on a date to pick out hiking boots and we saw the newest Captain America movie.  On Saturday, Tony built two grow boxes so that we can start our garden.  I'm so grateful for a fun birthday and all the thought and love that went into it.  Birthdays are just another opportunity to count the blessings in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment