Monday, May 9, 2016

Black Light Fun Run

What a fun night!  We'd never done a Black Light run before and I would definitely do it again.  It was set up at teh Washington State fairgrounds.  A pre-race party was going on in on the main buildings so we could glow from the get-go, listen to good music and they were throwing out glow sticks.










Then we lined up outside at the start line.









The the DJ wanted someone to do the countdown for him.  My friends pointed at me, I pointed back at them.  Somebody shouted to him that I just had a birthday so he had everyone shout Happy Birthday to me.  I hate the spotlight but it was sweet anyway.  And then I did the countdown.  "3...2...1, BLACKLIGHT RUN" and we were off, jogging and walking the whole time.  The sun was setting and it was fun to be with friends.


Then there was the after party. :)







And I got to meet up with a dear, dear friend and catch up!


Such a fun night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment