Sunday, January 31, 2016

Seattle Fun!

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good".  This could have been the theme for this trip to Seattle.  It makes me laugh just looking at these pictures and remembering the fun times, both pictured and not. 

Seattle is a vibrant city full of fun shops and things to see.  We did some touristy things that were so fun.  It's been awhile since I've been touristy in Seattle.


We did a scavenger hunt at Pike's Place Market


The Pike's Place Piano Man


Flying Fish



Kat and Rachel


Alexander the Fortune Teller



 This guy wasn't on our scavenger hunt but isn't he handsome?




One of the stops we made was Theo's Chocolate Factory which is an interesting tour even if you don't eat chocolate. 



And the kids loved having daddy-time and working on Max's pinewood derby car!

1 comment:

  1. I've fallen off the blogging wagon but you've inspired me to get back on 😉 Seattle looks like fun! I've never been but hope to cross it off my bucket list one of these days!

    ReplyDelete