Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Daybook 1-6-16

Outside My Window...
It's very dark.  I'm not looking outside.

I am Thankful...
for my hardworking husband.  He is a pretty amazing person.


I am Thinking About...
my cute primary kids and teachers.

Notes About School...
 Max is researching Abraham Lincoln and Ryan is planting seeds for science.

From the Kitchen...

It was egg sandwiches tonight.  Spinach, peppers and onions were added to the eggs and the kids ate them.  

I am Creating...

a better budget.

I am Working On...
my schedule.

I am Reading...
The Bassoon King

and

Eat to Live 

I am Praying...
for my friend who's having oral surgery tomorrow.

I am Struggling...
Not really struggling right now.

I am Hearing...

Veronica Mars on the IPAD

Around the House...
Everyone's asleep.  I'm still up because I had a primary presidency meeting and now I'm seding some emails.  Evelyn woke up cryaing.  I'm amazed because I can ask her if her mouth hurts and she can tell me ("Wes").  Then I get her some children's tylenol and she indicates that she wants to hold the syringe.  She holds it and puts it in her mouth all by herself.  What a big girl.  I don't want to forget these sweet moments.

One of my Favorite Things.


Evelyn saying "WES" for yes, Jase's excitement for everything, saying good-night to Ryan (kiss, nose kiss, butterfly kiss) and Max getting so excited for a ukelele for Christmas and excited about piano lessons...

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Baptism Preview is this next week.  I get to give a talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment