Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I love Primary

I love serving with kids in primary.  I love who I get to serve with.  I love everything about it. A few weeks ago, a counselor and I had a combined family home evening so we could finish up the bulletin boards and so I could finish organizing the closet.  I wanted to have an inventory of our closet and make sure everything in it was used and not just stored.  We want our music leader to have a spot for things.  So...the dads and the kids played hockey...




And Kat and I worked on the boards.  I forgot to take a picture of the boards.  They're really cool but by that point we were ready to gather the kids and go so I forgot.  I'll have to do that later.  I took pics of the closet for my inventory list which now hangs in the closet.  As silly as it seems to post these pics, these are things that will remind me of my time in the primary and all the joy it brought me, when I'm no longer serving in this calling.






We wanted to give the kids a little treat when they memorized Articles of Faith and the scriptures of the month, etc., so we made these little scriptures out of candy that have the scripture of the year on them.  They look even cuter now because they're glued on black cardstock (scripure cover) and they have a little red ribbon down the middle as a scripture marker.  The kids seem to love them.








No comments:

Post a Comment