Monday, November 16, 2015

While Daddy's Away

Tony flew to Las Vegas to see a doctor who specializes in nerve mapping--hoping there will be a way to alleviate his constant pain.  While he was gone, we kept busy.  

I helped with the box top rewards party at school---Root Beer Floats for 135 students.  It was fun.

Then I had a girl's night--I didn't get enough sleep that night but had a good time. :)

Saturday, the kids were silly and I took a few pics.  Evelyn wanted to dress herself and she put her pajama top on as pants.  Stylin'


I then did something I normally don't do and that's take my kids to JoAnn's with me.  And then I did something I've never done and took them all to Toys R Us.  It was an undertaking for sure so I snapped few pics to memorialize how brave I was feeling. ; )


It was a pretty rainy day so we were glad to find some indoor adventures.  We were at Toys R Us in time for an x-wing lego build--what luck!

We had to stretch our patience for the boys to be able to finish the lego build but they did it!  These toddlers are great!


The wonderful Danielle came over to hang out with us.  We made waffle cones and watched a movie.  Danielle then spent the night and got the kids ready for church so I could attend a training.  She's pretty awesome and we're lucky to have her as a baby-sitter!



Sunday night, Tony's flight was delayed so friends watched over the house of sleeping kids so I could go get him.  The kids didn't get to see him until Monday afternoon and they were very excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment