Thursday, October 8, 2015

October Conference Weekend---Part 3


I love BYU and Provo.  I feel so lucky to have gone to school at BYU and to get to go to a BYU football game was amazing!

First we drove by the new Provo temple.  It's beautiful!


Tony and I in front of the Y on the mountain.


This was the flag that was unrolled during the Star Spangled banner.  Awesome!


The marching band


Fireworks before the players ran out onto the field.


And the shameless selfies.



It was a fun game and we won!


Half-Time---"Shake it Off"



Half-Time---A Tribute to Law Enforcement



Time Out--Dance Cam--and they play Max's song.  I think this is the only song I didn't dance to because I wanted to record it for Max.



Field goal!



And my favorite!  The fight song!  Every time we scored the flag runners ran around the whole field, we sang the fight song and the ROTC did push ups (number of push-ups equaled our score)!  I wanted to show the kids that it really is sung at games and not just when I wake them up.  Again, didn't sing because I was recording but it was soooo hard not to!



It sprinkled on us a few times but we were prepared for more.



ROTC's cannon.


On the way back to our car we saw Cosmo!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment