Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Relaxing Sunday


It's that time of year where the primary kids are practicing for the Sacrament Meeting presentation.  After waking up early for a church meeting and then 3 hours of church (which we love, but it's tiring), we like to have a relaxing day.  Tony went to a scout meeting, but other than that, we just relaxed as a family.  My kids love to dress up and play pretend when it's rainy outside. 





 I got to read from one of my favorite books, A Quiet Heart, by Patricia Holland.  Tony took a nap and we ended the evening with a family movie, "The Work and the Glory.  It was nice to have such a relaxing family day.

Most times when I sit down or lay down, there are tiny people that must be with/on me.  I'm not complaining--I love my life.  I tried to get a picture with all four kids snuggling with me at the same time but it was a blurry mess.



Silly faces are a must!


No comments:

Post a Comment