Sunday, October 11, 2015

Daybook 10-11-15

Outside My Window...
The leaves are changing colors and they are beautiful.  I especially love having a Maple tree in our backyard.

I am Thankful...
for good jobs and a nice house.  I realize that not everyone has the things we take for granted everyday.

I am Thinking About...
the week ahead, wanting to make sure I don't forget anything.

Notes About School...
The boys love school, 3rd, 1st and joyschool.  They are always happy to go.  Ryan is really impressing me at reading.

From the Kitchen...
The kids were ecstatic to have tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.  Ha! Easy!

I am Creating...
lists...always...lists of things to do and things to remember.  We juggle a lot, Tony and I.

I am Working On...
consistency.

I am Reading...
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson

I am Praying...
for primary callings.

I am Struggling...
with consistency.  Always.  There is always something changing in my schedule and I need to learn how to stick to things and adapt to changes and keep my self-care consistent.

I am Hearing...
primary music because it's playing in the boys' room as they drift to sleep.  Love it.  It's the primary program practice CD which means it's almost the primary program!  Yay!

Around the House...
Jet is snuggling with Tony who isn't feeling well. The toddlers are sleeping and the boys are close to sleeping.

One of my Favorite Things...
Evelyn is "Aye" for yes.  We don't know why except for maybe she's tapping into her Scottish roots.

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
I have a few families I want to make meals for so I want to make sure I think of something good to take them.  I also want to put away all of the food storage I got this week.


Winco was having a case lots sale so I stalked up on beans, corn, chili, and mandarin oranges.  Woo hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment