Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Daybook 7-29-15

Outside My Window...
It's hot.  We love watching the little squirrels that live in the trees outside our window.  They're probably asleep right now though.

I am Thankful...
for Jesus Christ and His love.

I am Thinking About...
community involvement.  I went to the Neighborhood association picnic tonight with the kids. It's fun to find new ways to be involved and reach out to people. 

Notes About School...
The boys do some kind of work almost daily to keep up their skills.  We do lots of reading as always.

From the Kitchen...
I'm doing the 21 Day Fix and I really love it.  I love changing habits and feeling healthier. I've done clean eating challenges before but this one is helpful with portions and eating small meals during the day.  My new favorite is peanut butter that I grind at the store.  It feels great to give my kids peanut butter that is just peanuts.

I am Creating...
Crafting and decorating and home projects are on hold.  We were going full steam ahead and need a small break. :)  We've still got to put the baseboards on where the floors were redone. 

I am Working On...
keeping my morning routine of scriptures, yoga and exercise a habit.

I am Reading...
Balancing it All by Candance Cameron Bure.

I am Praying...
for my brother.

I am Struggling...
with realizing that there are changes happening in the world today and I just have to remember that the Lord's in charge and His plan will bring true happiness, even if the world seems pretty crazy.

I am Hearing...
the AC unit--thank you Alan!

Around the House...
I'm watching for the tooth fairy to see if I can catch her getting Max's tooth.

One of my Favorite Things...
swimming.  We spend a lot of our time swimming and I love it. .

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Pray, serve, swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment