Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Open House

Ryan in front of the Tiger Paw Winner Board!  He was a winner this month!


Ryan's class took the "Dive into Reading" theme and read, "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".  Cute bulletin board!  I especially love those rocks!


Max's class celebrated the 100th day of school by drawing pictures of what they would look like in 100 years.  I got to work on this bulletin board too so I got a sneak peek at Max's artistry.  


Haha.  I texted the pic to Tony.  And then we let Max tell us all about it at Back to School Night. 


These were books that Max's class put together.  They each had a different page.  These books were worked on during the fall but we hadn't seen them yet.



It is really fun seeing how much the boys love school and showing off their projects.  I wish I'd taken a picture of the pictures they drew of their families.  I'll have to do that when they bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment