Monday, March 2, 2015

Daybook 3-2-14

Outside My Window...
Spring continues to brighten our world with blossoms on trees!

I am Thankful...
For Tony's job, my jobs and the fact that we have purchased a home on our own.  

I am Thinking About...
nothing but a TV show I'm listening to, "Once Upon a Time".  It's good to take a few moments off. 

Notes About School...
I get to volunteer in the boys' classrooms.  We really like their teachers and the success they are having as they learn and grow.  Max is a very capable, independent reader and Ryan is really coming into his own as a reader.  I love to see all the progress he's made.

From the Kitchen...
Tonight I made a casserole but instead of making one, I made 2 and froze the second one.  It's one of the baby steps I do to become more proficient at freezer cooking.

I am Creating...
curtains and other things to make the home our own.  

I am Working On...
a few projects and a primary presidency meeting agenda.

I am Reading...
Unbroken for the book club a friend and I started.

I am Praying...
for someone who just lost their job.

I am Struggling...
with having time to do all I wish I could.

I am Hearing...
Once Upon a Time

Around the House...
Things are cleaned up for the night.  The kids are sleeping.  Tony turns in early because he has to wake up so early.

One of my Favorite Things...
Jason doing knuckles and giving "pow-ah (power)" and how much he loves his backpack.  .

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Finish Unbroken before Friday (book club)
Start making lists for our trip to Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment